Pre-conference workshop proposal guidelines
Pre-conference Workshops are different from symposia and oral scientific presentations, in that they provide a teaching opportunity, allowing participants to acquire or extend their skills, learn about new techniques or technologies, or gain in-depth knowledge in a particular topic related to posture and gait research.
- Workshops will be 3 hours in length, and will be scheduled either in the morning (8:30am – 11:30am), or afternoon (12:30 pm – 3:30pm) prior to the official opening of the Congress on 30th June, 2019.
- Pre-conference Workshop organizers must be a current member of ISPGR, and register for the 2019 ISPGR World Congress. Companies that wish to organize a pre-conference workshop must be an official exhibitor of the Congress
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by members of the ISPGR Scientific Content Committee based on:
a) relevance to posture and gait research
b) potential learning experience, and
c) likelihood to appeal to a wide audience of ISPGR members.
Fees may be charged to attendees to cover material and supplies, and administrative costs to organize workshops
Workshop Proposal Submission Requirements
Workshop proposals must contain the following information using the online submission form:
- Workshop title
- Names and contact information of the workshop organizer(s)
- Workshop goals and objectives
- Takeaway skill, knowledge or material that attendees will acquire (if applicable)
- Names and affiliations of workshop presenters
- 100 word presentation description from each presenter
- Proposed format of the workshop
- Any Conflicts of Interest must be declared during the submission process
- Special requirements for audio-visual needs or materials