The ISPGR Board is excited to announce a call for proposals for ISPGR supported webinars.
ISPGR is committed to providing administrative and technological support (Adobe Connect platform) along with marketing and registration management to ensure the webinars are successful.
Webinar organizers are asked to provide the following information through the online submission process:
- A summary of the webinar topic in terms of its novelty, controversial nature, or relevance to current “hot” topics within the scientific or clinical fields of posture or gait research
- The intended goals and outcomes of the webinar
- The proposed dates and times of the webinar
- The target audience who would be interested in participating
- The list of speakers/organizers for the webinar, including their affiliations and credentials
Please note that the workshop organizer submitting the proposal must be a member of ISPGR in good standing.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Workshop organizers are welcome to contact ISPGR directly for further information.