Oral Presentation Guidelines
Presentation Time: 15 minutes Oral sessions: 10-12 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion. Please note: the presentation time includes introduction by chair and equipment setup.
The meeting room will be equipped with projector and screen, lectern microphone and laser pointer. You will be required to provide your presentation on a USB no more than 2 hours before your talk is due. More detailed information on submitting your final presentation slides will be available soon...
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Maximum poster surface areas are specific to each conference. Please watch for notifications related to maximum poster surface area for the 2017 World Congress
- Keep text to a minimum
- Ensure text is in large font
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables
- Ensure contents have a logical flow
- Use the push pins provided to affix your poster to the display board
- Make it colourful
- Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the author(s). Posters not removed by the indicated take down time will be removed and disposed of by meeting staff